FUNDACIÓN IBERDROLA ESPAÑA COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
Cookies are small widely used files or devices that are installed on the user’s browser to store, retrieve or update data. They enable a website administrator to record the user’s preferences when browsing the website and customise the services offered based on those preferences.
At www.fundacioniberdrolaespana.org we use own and third-party cookies for usage analysis and measurement purposes to make sure that our websites are working properly and enable us to improve our services.
The third-party cookies we use on Fundación Iberdrola España to obtain information on visits, measure and analyse browsing habits on the website, and customise some services are owned by Google Universal Analytics, Highcharts and Youtube. Google Universal Analytics, Highcharts and Youtube all have access to the anonymous data gathered by their devices.
Types of cookies
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these are needed for browsing. Without them the website would not work properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping baskets, multimedia player session cookies, etc.).
- Customisation or configuration cookies: these enable the web page to recognise the user’s language, the font size, etc.
- Security cookies: these prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analysis cookies: these enable user activity to be measured and browsing statistics to be compiled.
- Advertising cookies: these manage the frequency and content of the ads.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these store information on the users to display customised advertising.
If you would like to delete the cookies that are already installed on your terminal, you can do so from your browser. You can find instructions on how to do so in your browser’s help menu, where the steps for deleting them are explained. For further information:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Cookies we use
There are different types of cookies on our website and they are used for different purposes. The various cookies we use are listed below.
- ARRAffinity: Used to distribute traffic to the web site on multiple servers to optimize response times. No personal data is collected, and the cookie expires when the session ends.
- fusionreduz_curent_tab: Used to improve the operation of the web. No personal data is collected, and it has a duration of one day.
- BCSI-CS-: It is a cookie that loads the proxy. A proxy is a program or device, that is an intermediary in resource requests made by a user to another server. No personal data is collected, and the cookie expires when the session ends.
- _icl_current_language: It stores a language value for the website. No personal data is collected, and it has a duration of two years.
GOOGLE UNIVERSAL ANALYTICS
- _ga: Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analyses on user interactions in the application to optimise the services offered. It has a duration of two years.
- _gat: Used to differentiate between different tracking objects created during the session. No personal data is collected and it has a duration of one minute.
- _gid: Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited. No personal data is collected and it has a duration of one day.
For more information on the data that Google Analytics collects through its cookies and the use made thereof, please refer to the Google Analytics Data Protection website.
- _cfduid: Used to identify trusted web traffic. No personal data is collected and it has a duration of one year.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: Tracks the visited videos that are embedded in the web. No personal data is collected, and the cookie expires when the session ends.
- YSC: Measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the “Like” or “Video sharing” events. No personal data is collected, and the cookie expires when the session ends.
- SSID, SIDCC, SID, SAPISID, PREF, LOGIN_INFO, HSID, CONSENT, GPS, APISID: Stores the user’s configuration preferences for example the language, how many times the video is displayed or which settings are used for playback. No personal data is collected, and the cookie expires when the session ends.
Translation into english
All the information and documentation available in the English version of this website is provided for information purposes only. In the event of a discrepancy between the content of the English and Spanish, the latter shall take precedence.