- Fundación Iberdrola España and the Gizakia Foundation collaborate on the creation of a project to develop training itineraries for women.
- Thanks to the funding of 30,000€ from Fundación Iberdrola España, 500 women will receive job training.
Fundación Iberdrola España and the Gizakia Foundation have been collaborating since 2019 in the creation of this project. This is focused from a gender perspective, on unemployed people with temporary or precarious employment, with difficulties joining the labor market for various reasons. The entity seeks to work with this collective in the development of its competencies.
The entity’s professionals use a methodology based on the following intervention principles:
- Equal opportunities from a gender perspective transversal to all actions.
- Consideration of the person as the central axis and protagonist of the process and therefore of the intervention.
- Promotion of autonomy, responsibility, and participation of the person in the process of social and labor inclusion.
- Development of personalized itineraries based on the needs, interests, and potentials of each person.
Activities will be carried out at the individual and group level, with workshops both to prepare for job interviews and the use of new technologies for job search.