- Fundación Iberdrola España and the Amigó Foundation collaborate once again in the creation of the Conviviendo Project for the prevention of violence among adolescents and their families
- Thanks to the funding of €40,000 from Fundación Iberdrola España, 130 minors and their families will receive support
Fundación Iberdrola España and the Amigó Foundation have been collaborating in the creation of this project since 2019, personally assisting more than 600 people and their families.
The Conviviendo Project is implemented in both Madrid and Euskadi, and was born as a response to file-parental conflicts and seeks to provide prevention and communication tools to minors and their families.
Different workshops will be carried out according to three areas of action:
- PREVENTION of intra-family conflict in children and adolescents, as well as in adults.
- AWARENESS-RAISING about the social, and not only personal, problems that intra-family conflict entails.
- Direct INTERVENTION with families to achieve a positive resolution of the conflict. Three types of intervention are carried out in a coordinated manner: individual psychological, individual socio-educational, and group intervention.
The methodology used by the Amigó Foundation is based on the Amigonian Pedagogy. One of the pillars of its approach is an optimistic vision of the person as the protagonist and responsible for his or her development.
In addition to the direct accompaniment of 130 minors and their families, through workshops in educational centers, more than a thousand people will receive information for the prevention of these conflicts.