- Fundación Iberdrola España and the Candelita Association collaborate in the creation of the “EnFemeninoPlural” project
- Thanks to the funding of € 18,205 from Fundación Iberdrola España, 20 women will receive professional training
Fundación Iberdrola España and the Candelita Association have been collaborating since 2017. The purpose of the entity is to contribute, through employment, to the improvement of the material and social living conditions of women in the Community of Madrid who are in a situation of vulnerability. The project in “FemeninoPlural”, is a training program for employment training and empowerment of women in a situation of poverty and social exclusion in masculinized sectors in the district of Vicálvaro.
The “EnFemeninoPlural” project seeks to achieve gender equality by reducing the existing gap and empowering all women for access to decent employment in sectors with male overrepresentation. This is based on three lines of intervention:
- Ending the feminization of poverty.
- Overcoming the digital divide that hinders women’s empowerment.
- Incorporating women in more technological and masculinized productive sectors.
- Training in personal, digital, and socio-labor skills, such as: “On-line commerce and Community manager” and “Technological applications in logistics and safety in the handling of automatic forklifts”.