Save the Children Foundation
- Fundación Iberdrola España and Save the Children Foundation collaborate once again in the creation of a project to fight child poverty in Illescas (Toledo)
- Thanks to the funding of €32,000 from Fundación Iberdrola España, 150 young people and their families will receive training and support
Fundación Iberdrola España and Save the Children Foundation have been collaborating in the creation of this project since 2016. It is a project whose objective is to prevent, reduce and eliminate risk situations for families in situations of poverty and/or social exclusion.
Various workshops and activities will be carried out with the minors and their families:
- School reinforcement workshops in coordination with educational centers.
- Workshops on leisure, environmental awareness, emotional intelligence, etc…
- Psychosocial care will be provided to all participants.
- Individual and group workshops for social and labor insertion and the acquisition of skills for entry into the labor market.
Thanks to the collaboration between the two entities, 150 minors and 35 families will receive support when they need it most.