For the purposes of the terms of article 5 of Spanish Act 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection, the candidate is hereby informed and in submitting their application, hereby grants their consent to the following points:
a) All of the personal data contained in the scholarship application and attached documentation included with the application, photographs taken at the time the scholarship is awarded, follow-up information, data contained in the questionnaire provided upon completion of studies, course results, information gathered from the university in question, and the results of the candidate assessments will be placed in a file owned by the Fundación IBERDROLA, which has its headquarters at C/ Arequipa, 1-4ª, Madrid 28043.
Moreover, where applicable this data will also be notified and therefore placed in a file owned by the relevant foundation in the candidate’s home country: The respective foundations are as follows:
- IBERDROLA USA Foundation, Inc., with headquarters at 52 Farm New Drive, New Gloucester, Maine
- Scottish Power Foundation, Ltd. , with headquarters at 1 Atlantic Quay Glasgow, G2 8SP, United Kingdom
- IBERDROLA México, with headquarters at Boulevard Manuel Avila Camacho número 24 piso 19, colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, 11000 Distrito Federal, México
- Instituto IBERDROLA Ilumina, with headquarters at el domicilio soacial de Iberdrola Ilumina es: Avenida Luis Carlos Prestes 180, Sala 201, Barra de Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, CEP 22775-055. El del Instituto Elektro es: Rua Ary Antenor de Souza 84, Jardim Nova America, Campinas, Sao Paulo, CEP 13053-024
- Instituto Elektro, with headquarters at Rua Ary Antenor de Souza 84, Jardim Nova America, Campinas, Sao Paulo, CEP 13053-024
In these cases, this data notification involves an international data transfer to the countries in question.
b) The Controllers in charge of the files will only hold such data that has been voluntarily provided by the data subject in question and which they consider to be necessary for the candidate selection process.
c) This information shall be processed for the following purposes:
- To analyse the candidate’s suitability and be able to carry out a selection process for awarding the scholarship.
- To ensure that the candidate meets the requirements during the scholarship period.
- To make the relevant payments if the scholarship is awarded.
- So that their name and photograph may be published on the Fundación IBERDROLA’s website, where they may be freely consulted by the public, with a view to informing the names of the recipients of the scholarships awarded by the Fundación IBERDROLA
The data subject is free to exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation and any others to which they may be entitled under the standing legislation in relation to their personal data contained in the file, pursuant to the terms provided in Spanish Act 15/99 on Personal Data Protection and related implementing regulations. To this end, they should notify the file controller in writing – Fundación IBERDROLA (Ref. LOPD), C/ Arequipa, 1-4ª, Madrid 28043 – stating “Protección de datos personales” (Personal Data Protection) and attaching a copy of their identity card or passport. The documentation submitted by scholarship holders to the Fundación IBERDROLA shall be filed on a confidential basis.